In the modern world that we live in it is so easy to slip into a cycle of constant screen time. This year I have set myself a challenge to read 12 books. I find myself every night putting on a mindless sitcom and falling asleep to my laptop screen and I want to break this cycle and read more.
Here is my book list for 2019:
- Warlock by Wilbur Smith
- Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchet
- Long Road to Mercy by David Baldacci
- Heads You Win by Jeffrey Archer
- A Column of Fire by Ken Follett
- The Mammoth Hunters by Jean M. Auel
- The Pursuit of Happiness by Douglas Kennedy
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Vicious Circle by Wilbur Smith
- And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
- Tandia by Bryce Courtney
- Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting by Lynn Grabhorn
I have tried to select books covering a number of topics and across different genres. I hope my list will inspire you to read too and give you some ideas for some great reads.